Friday, July 15, 2011

The boy who lived, come to die...

Slytherin scarf!  (Request was for something like this.)  Pretty rubbish photos - I finished this at one in the morning on the day it was due (for an evening Harry Potter premiere), so have crummy better-take-photos-in-case-I-don't-get-another-chance photos in my room's light, and had a meeting in work the next morning so didn't get that chance.  I'm psychic!

One photo in decent natural light...


Tassels!
I need a haircut and would make a good indie boy.
My mirror has stuff all over it, so it's not  great for photos, but here's the length of it (it's for someone a little shorter than I am), and also my PJs!
From when I was eleven to eighteen I knit hardly anything but plain garter stitch scarves.  There's something a little comforting and friendly about going back to it.

Now I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the first time.  I am a terrible fan-girl.  And soon I will be all caught up and then I can go to the cinema for the last one.  I am excited!

No comments: