Monday, June 25, 2012

Free pattern: Flip-top gloves

I finally wrote up the pattern for the gloves I made before Christmas!  You can see more pictures here and here.

-




You will need:   4-ply/fingering weight yarn (~200m) – I used Debbie Bliss Rialto 4-Ply
  2.75mm DPNs/two pairs of circular needles, or size required for gauge
  Stitch holders or scrap yarn
  Stitch markers
                          Darning needle


Pattern


The PDF file is available here.






-

Please let me know if you find any errors in the pattern, and if you make a pair, I'd love to see them!



EDITED to replace the big long pattern with the dropbox link, because it's much less aesthetically displeasing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the gauge on these?

Forkis said...

I'm so sorry for not replying, I fell out of the habit of checking this blog! It's probably too late to be of use now, but the gauge is about seven stitches and twelve rows per inch for a snug fit.

Kota said...

pdf link broken to pattern

joannjoubert1@yahoo.com said...

Yes! And I was ready to start knitting, but I couldn't get the pdf!